Purina Petlife Roadie Dog Seatbelt, Car Harness
NRMA Insurance tested 25 popular Australian dog car harnesses and 23 out of 25 failed their crash safety tests. One of the dog car harnesses that was approved is the Petlife Roadie Dog Seatbelt.
Many harnesses only prevent your dog from moving around the car and do almost nothing when there is an impact. The Roadie harness fastens your dog to the seat and in the event of an accident he will stay there. This is safer for both your passengers and your dog.
- Independently tested by NRMA.
- One piece construction with non-load bearing buckle. No weak points.
- The webbing used in the Roadie is of greater strength than human seatbelt standards.
- Adjustable straps make it easy to fit.
- Lined with soft neoprene padding for extra comfort.
Size: Medium (ONLY 1 LEFT)
Pet weight: 8.5kg - 11kg
Rib cage circumference: 51cm - 56.5cm
Breed guide: Beagle, Cocker Spaniel and Scottish Terrier.
Size: Large (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)
Pet weight: 11kg - 20kg
Rib cage circumference: 54.5cm - 69cm
Breed guide: Australian Kelpie, Border Collie and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
Size: Extra large (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK)
Pet weight: 25kg - 35kg
Rib cage circumference: 67cm - 88cm
Breed guide: Boxer, Labrador, Dalmatian and German Shepherd.